A few weeks ago some of our teachers and assistants attended a “Foldables” workshop. Mrs. Smith attended this fabulous workshop and she has been making so many cool foldables with our students! We have been displaying them in the hallway along with some other student work. I thought I would post a few pictures so you can see what awesome work your children have been doing!!
Below, students located F pictures in magazines and glued them to a fish.
We have been making foldables to draw what happens at the beginning, middle and end of a story.
The students made some very cute Indians to display in the hall. They also made a foldable teepee. The students drew Indian symbols on the outside and labeled them. On the inside they drew themselves as an Indian.
Since we have been studying families, we discussed what a family needs to survive. We made a foldable to show that a family needs shelter, food and clothing to survive.
And look at our disguised turkeys! All of the students did an excellent job on this project!! I am one proud teacher!
*You can click on each picture to enlarge!
No comments:
Post a Comment